QHS Carbonation mixer is a new type of mixer developed by ourselves on the basis of introducing foreign technology. With its good performance and precision, mixing and carbonization systems provide you with good conditions for the production of different kinds of beverages. The equipment has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation and maintenance, which is equivalent to the advanced level of foreign counterparts.
Features of equipment
- The water tank, syrup tank and mixing tank of the mixing system are sealed. During the working process, the upper part of the three tanks is filled with CO2 gas or other clean gases to ensure that the mixed liquid will not be polluted by the atmosphere.
- The mixing precision is high, and the mixing ratio can be adjusted.
- CIP cleaning can be carried out, and hot water or other chemical cleaning solution can be used for cleaning and disinfection.
- The whole set of equipment is installed on a stainless steel frame with adjustable legs.
- It has a wide range of uses and can handle many kinds of products, such as carbonated drinks, fruit juice drinks and so on.
It is mainly composed of degassing unit, mixing unit, cooling unit, pre-carbonization unit, carbonization unit, electrical control unit and frame, etc.
The system uses a vacuum pump to vacuum the degassing tank to maintain a certain negative pressure in the degassing tank, and the treated water enters the degassing tank in a foggy form through the nozzle at the top of the degassing tank. under the condition of negative pressure, the gas in the foggy water is discharged more easily, which is convenient for the dissolution of carbon dioxide in the back section and the control of the amount of carbon dioxide.
The degassed treated water and the cooled syrup enter the T-type mixing tube at a certain mixing ratio through the flow regulator and then enter the mixing tank. The water tank, syrup tank and mixing tank work under the same and constant gas pressure, thus improving the accuracy of mixing and the stability of flow, and ensuring the isolation of the material liquid from the atmosphere and ensuring that the mixed liquid is not polluted by the atmosphere. The water tank and syrup tank in the mixing system accurately control the liquid level through the internal buoy device, and the liquid level in the mixing tank is precisely controlled by the regulating valve.
The mixed liquid is cooled to the optimum carbonization temperature through the heat exchanger to ensure the stable operation of the subsequent carbonization system.
The CO2 gas is injected into the injector through the metering device and mixed with the cooled liquid through the injector to achieve a certain amount of CO2 gas addition.
The pre-carbonized beverage is entered into the carbonation tank in the form of fog through the nozzle on the top of the carbonization tank, and the foggy liquid is fully integrated with the added CO2 gas to achieve the expected beverage gas content. The dosage of CO2 is controlled by CO2 pressure control system to ensure the stability of back pressure in the carbonization tank.
Electrical control unit
Equipped with electrical components and instruments such as programmable controller, man-machine interface, detection device, pneumatic control device, etc., and automatic control is realized by programmable controller.
- Production capacity: 10Ton/Hour
- Gas volume：2.5-3.8
- Material outlet temperature：≤4℃
- Material inlet temperature：≤32℃（It is determined by the actual supply temperature of the customer.）
- CO2 purity：﹥998%
- Machine power supply： 380V/50Hz
- Machine installation power： 27KW
- Inlet pressure： 8MPa
- CO2 purity： ﹥998%
- CO2 consumption： 160kg/h
Compressed air for control
- Inlet pressure： 8MPa
- Compressed air purity： Meet GBT13277-91
- Compressed air consumption: 2Nm3/min
Ethylene glycol for cooling
- Inlet pressure 3-4bar
- Flow： 55m³/h
- Inlet temperature： -3℃
Just fill out blew form and let us know your idea, we will reply to you within 11 hrs.