Stretch Blow Moulding Machine of PET Bottle FST-12000
Production Capacity: 10000-12000BPH
Control mode: Fully-auto servo control
Number of mold cavity: 8
Bottle parameter: PET bottle max 700ml
Benefit of FESTA FST-12000 Stretch Blow Molding Machine
FST-12000 is our fully automatic high-speed plastic bottle blowing machine, which is used to produce PET empty bottles with a capacity not exceeding 700ml. It can produce 200 bottles per minute at an amazing rate. At the same time, it is very energy efficient. As a bottle blowing machine manufacturer, we can provide a full range of solutions for your empty bottles production.
- The Preform feeding system: preform track is arranged in a single row, and the servo motor accurately controls the preform distribution, which can effectively avoid the problem of preform stuck and wear between preform.
- Heating system: the use of high-strength steel chain, servo motor drive, so that its heating unit in motion stable, fast positioning, low noise. The use of rotary bottle blowing machine for heating and conveying can reduce energy consumption and greatly improve the speed and quality of heating.
- Mold system: using high-pressure mold locking technology, no mold expansion phenomenon, and the mold closing line is fine. The mold adopts drawer structure, and four fixed pull rods are used on the back plate of the mold, which can be easily replaced in 20 minutes.
- Stretch and blow system: one blow, two blowing cycle time can be adjusted, according to different preform and different bottle types of each pull rod can be adjusted separately, high flexibility.
- Electronic control system: pneumatic and electrical components are well-known international brands, touch screen control system is easy to operate, with perfect monitoring and induction settings, with fault diagnosis function, automatic calculation report function, grasp the production efficiency of each shift.
- Cooling / chilled water circulation system: there is a cooling channel under the heating box, which is used to block the heat of the lamp tube when the bottle embryo is heated to protect the bottle neck from deformation. Chilled water leads to the mold, which can quickly cool the mold and improve the production efficiency of the whole machine.